|Board of Selectmen|
|Board of Health|
|Commissioners of Trust Funds|
There are often times various opportunities available, which may correspond with your expertise and/or interest. Terms of office vary, and are described on each board, commission or committee page. View the Boards & Committee Vacancies Page to view information on current vacancies.
- Date: 02/01/2018 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM: Applications To Be Continued to February 15, 2018
1.1 95 Eastern Avenue, Dedham Marketplace, LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Rep – Milling, repaving, and reconfiguration of existing surface parking lot in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland, Riverfront Area, and Bordering Land Subject to Flooding. Retrofitting of existing catch basins (DEP File #141-0529, MSMP 2017-21).
1.2 195 Highland Avenue - Kanayo Lala, A Francis Contracting, Rep. Construction of a new single family dwelling on an undeveloped lot (MSMP 2017-24).
- 7:05 PM: Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
- 2.1.124 Country Club Road, Dedham Country and Polo Club, Applicant – Mike Toohill, BSC Group, Rep – Notice of Intent for dredging of the irrigation pond (8th hole). (DEP File #141-0528).
- 2.2.93 Alden Street, Alena Pelipenko -Applicant; Rich Kirby, LEC – Rep Addition and driveway extension at an existing SFD located in Buffer Zone to BVW. (DEP File #141-0531, mSMP 2017-01)
2.4 1000 Washington Street, Joseph Moussalli, Applicant – Michael Joyce, Joyce Consulting Group, Rep – Major Stormwater Permit for a 3-story mixed use redevelopment with 2,800 sf of proposed commercial space and 28 residential units above (MSMP 2017-18).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
- Old/New Business* -
- Andy Mims, 8 Schoolmaster Lane, Request for extension of response to enforcement
- Request for Certificate of Compliance – Colburn Street Dam (DEP File 141-0517)
- Request for Extension of OOC for Aquatic Vegetation Management, - Warren/Aranow Pond – 200 & 210 Highland St (DEP File #141-0417)
- 2nd Draft Stormwater Regulations
- Summary of Conflict of Interest Law
- MACC Annual Conference – March 3, 2018
- Meeting Minutes –1/18/17
*This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others.