|Board of Selectmen|
|Board of Health|
|Commissioners of Trust Funds|
There are often times various opportunities available, which may correspond with your expertise and/or interest. Terms of office vary, and are described on each board, commission or committee page. View the Boards & Committee Vacancies Page to view information on current vacancies.
- Date: 01/18/2018 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM: Applications To Be Continued to February 1, 2018
1.1 93 Alden Street, Alena Pelipenko -Applicant; Rich Kirby, LEC – Rep Addition and driveway extension at an existing SFD located in Buffer Zone to BVW. (DEP File #141-0531, mSMP 2017-01)
1.2 195 Highland Avenue - Kanayo Lala, A Francis Contracting, Rep. Construction of a new single family dwelling on an undeveloped lot (MSMP 2017-24).
- 7:05 PM: Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
- 2.1.637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Rep. - The Applicant has submitted a revised plan for the roadway and utilities- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 2.2.124 Country Club Road, Dedham Country and Polo Club, Applicant – Mike Toohill, BSC Group, Rep – Notice of Intent for dredging of the irrigation pond (8th hole). (DEP File #141-0528).
- 2.3.235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
2.4 1000 Washington Street, Joseph Moussalli, Applicant – Michael Joyce, Joyce Consulting Group, Rep – Major Stormwater Permit for a 3-story mixed use redevelopment with 2,800 sf of proposed commercial space and 28 residential units above (MSMP 2017-18).
- 7:45 PM: New Applications:
- 92 Country Club, Robert Naser, Applicant - Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – 2nd floor addition to existing SFD in 100-ft BZ and UBA (RDA 2018-01)
- 28 Mac’s Place, Tim Chan and Laura Bradbury, Applicant Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services and Scott Goddard Consulting, Rep– Proposed new SFD on undeveloped lot in 100’ BZ and UBA (DEP #141-TBD; MSMP 2018-04)
- Lots 232 233 Dedham Boulevard, 94 Dedham LLC – App – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep – new SFD on undeveloped lot (MSMP 2018-02)
- 94 Dedham Boulevard, 94 Dedham LLC – App – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep – Demolition of existing house and construction of a new SFD (MSMP 2018-03)
- Argyle Road at Moseley Road, Joseph Flanagan, DPW, Applicant – Road repair in 100-ft BZ (RDA 2018-02)
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
- Old/New Business* -
- 110 Meadow Road (Lot 4) COC 141-0476
- 2nd Draft Stormwater Regulations
- Meeting Minutes –12/21/17
*This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others.