Find School Committee meetings on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
- Date: 02/15/2018 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM: Applications To Be Continued to March 1, 2018
- 1.1.195 Highland Street- Kanayo Lala/Robert Oellette, A Francis Contracting ,Rep. Construction of a new single family dwelling on an undeveloped lot (MSMP #2017-24).
- 1.2.235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
- 1.3.28 Mac’s Place, Tim Chan and Laura Bradbury, ApplicantScott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services and Scott Goddard Consulting, Rep– Proposed new SFD on undeveloped lot in 100’ BZ and UBA(DEP #141-0533; MSMP 2018-04).
- 1.4.1000 Washington Street, Joseph Moussalli, Applicant – Michael Joyce, Joyce Consulting Group, Rep – Major Stormwater Permit for a 3-story mixed use redevelopment with 2,800 sf of proposed commercial space and 28 residential units above (MSMP 2017-18).
- 1.5.93 Alden Street, Alena Pelipenko -Applicant; Rich Kirby, LEC – Rep Addition and driveway extension at an existing SFD located in Buffer Zone to BVW.(DEP File #141-0531, mSMP 2017-01)
- 7:05 PM: Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
2.1 Lots 232 233 Dedham Boulevard, 94 Dedham LLC – App – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep – new SFD on undeveloped lot (MSMP 2018-02).
2.2 94 Dedham Boulevard, 94 Dedham LLC – App – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep – Demolition of existing house and construction of a new SFD (MSMP 2018-03).
2.3 95 Eastern Avenue, Dedham Marketplace, LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Rep – Milling, repaving, and reconfiguration of existing surface parking lot in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland, Riverfront Area, and Bordering Land Subject to Flooding. Retrofitting of existing catch basins (DEP File #141-0529, MSMP 2017-21).
- 7:30 PM: New Applications:
3.1 51 Booth Road, John Boulanger, App. – Request for Determination of Applicability and Minor Stormwater Management Permit for a new swimming pool and concrete patio. (RDA 2018-03, mSMP 2018-01).
3.2 33 Stivaletta Draive, Elias Elias, App. – Gregory Bunavicz, Borderland Engineerings, Inc., Rep – Major Stormwater Permit for the demolition of an existing SFD and replacement with new SFD (MSMP 2018-05).
3.3 Elm Street and Rustcraft Road, Jason Mammone, App. – Matthew Crowley, Beta Group, Rep. – Notice of Intent and Stormwater Management Permit for roadway widening and pavement milling and overlay, sidewalk reconstruction, high visibility crosswalk beacons, and new signs and pavement markings in the Buffer Zone, Bordering Vegetated Wetlands Land Under Water, Bank, Bordering Land Subject to Flooding, and Riverfront Area (DEP File #141-TBD, MSMP 2018-06).
3.4 270 & 290 Bussey Street, Delapa Plaza East, Inc, App – Jim Devellis, DeVellis Zrein, Inc – Rep. – Notice of Intent and Major Stormwater Management Permit for commercial/residential redevelopment of an existing commercial building in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands, Bank, and Land Under Water; and Riverfront Area (DEP File # 141-TBD, MSMP 2018-07)
3.5 26 Bryant Street (Public Safety Building), Town of Dedham, App. – Jonathan Hedlund, Nitsch Engineering, Rep. - Major Stormwater Management Permit for the demolition of the existing Town Hall and fire station and construction of a new public safety building to house the fire and police headquarters (MSMP 2018-08).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
- Old/New Business* -
- Request for Minor Modification – Mother Brook Diversion Structure(DEP File #141-0525)
- Meeting Minutes –1/18/18 & 2/1/18
*This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others.