Find School Committee meetings on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
- Date: 08/16/2018 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, O'Brien Meeting Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications To Be Continued to September 6, 2018
- 1.1.235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
- 1.3.637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 1.4.456 Providence Highway & 62 Eastern Avenue, RK Associates, Inc., App - Forrest Lindwall, Mistry Associates, Rep. – Request for Determination of Applicability and Major Stormwater Management Permit for the demolition of a 2-story commercial building and construction of a 1,800 sf 1-story retail building (RDA 2018-07, MSMP 2018-19).
- 1.4.270 & 290 Bussey Street, Delapa Plaza East, Inc, App – Jim Devellis, DeVellis Zrein, Inc – Rep. – Notice of Intent and Major Stormwater Management Permit for commercial/residential redevelopment of an existing commercial building in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands, Bank, and Land Under Water; and Riverfront Area (DEP File # 141-0535, MSMP 2018-07).
- Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
- 7:05 PM – 20-30 Milton Street and 36 Sawmill Lane, Motherbrook Realty Trust, App – Jim DeVellis, DeVellis Zrein, Rep. - Redevelopment of a commercial 2-story building by adding one additional story of commercial space and two stories of residential space, as well as improvements to the existing landscaping, parking and stormwater system (DEP File # 141- 0538, MSMP 2018-10).
- 7:15 PM - 38 Icehouse Lane and 13 Powers Street, Supreme Development, Inc., Application – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting, Rep. – New single family dwelling (DEP File #141-0542; MSMP 2018-03).
- 7 30 PM - 31 Chestnut Street, James Sullivan, App. – Paul Lindholm, Lindholm Engineering, Rep. – Major Stormwater Management Permit Application for the removal of a portion of the existing house, existing garage, shed, and driveway and replacement with an addition to the house, new garage, and permeable driveway (MSMP 2018-21
- New Applications:
- 3.1.7:45 PM 5 Incinerator Road, Town of Dedham, applicant – Scott Adams, Advanced Engineering Group, Representative: Request for Determination of Applicability for the installation of a 30’ x 37’ temporary fenced in equipment compound, temporary ballast mounted telecommunication tower, and cable bridge in developed Riverfront Area associated with Mother Brook (RDA 2018-09)
- 8:00 PM 218 High Street, , Map 111, Lot 3, Stephen Clifford, Applicant – Byron Holmes, Holmes Engineering, Representative: Major Stormwater Management Permit for the construction of a new two family dwelling. (MSMP 2018-22).
- 8:00 PM 218 High Street, , Map 111, Lot 67, Stephen Clifford, Applicant – Byron Holmes, Holmes Engineering, Representative: Major Stormwater Management Permit for the construction of a new single family dwelling . (MSMP 2018-23).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- 255 West Street (Charlesbend) – Request for Unused Escrow Funds ($1500)
- 235 Common Street – Reponse to NOV, Richard Irving
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes –7/19/18