Find School Committee meetings on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
- Date: 09/20/2018 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications To Be Continued to October 4, 2018
- 1.2.235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
- 1.3.270 & 290 Bussey Street, Delapa Plaza East, Inc, App – Jim Devellis, DeVellis Zrein, Inc – Rep. – Notice of Intent and Major Stormwater Management Permit for commercial/residential redevelopment of an existing commercial building in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands, Bank, and Land Under Water; and Riverfront Area (DEP File # 141-0535, MSMP 2018-07)..
- 1.3.456 Providence Highway & 62 Eastern Avenue, RK Associates, Inc., App - Forrest Lindwall, Mistry Associates, Rep. – Request for Determination of Applicability and Major Stormwater Management Permit for the demolition of a 2-story commercial building and construction of a 1,800 sf 1-story retail building (RDA 2018-07, MSMP 2018-19).
- 1.4.218 High Street, Map 111, Lot 3, Stephen Clifford, Applicant – Byron Holmes, Holmes Engineering, Representative: Major Stormwater Management Permit for the construction of a new two family dwelling (MSMP #2018-22).
- 1.5.218 High Street, Map 111, Lot 67, Stephen Clifford, Applicant – Byron Holmes, Holmes Engineering, Representative: Major Stormwater Management Permit for the construction of a new single family dwelling (MSMP 2018-23).
- 1.6.339 Washington Street, Garnett Realty Trust, Applicant – Sue Harrington, GCG Engineering, Rep. Major Stormwater Permit Application for the redevelopment (mixed use addition) of a commercial building (MSMP 2015-25).
- Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
- 2.1.7:05 PM - 38 Icehouse Lane and 13 Powers Street, Supreme Development, Inc., Application – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting, Rep. – New single family dwelling (MSMP 2018-03).
- 2.2.7:20 PM - 530 Providence Highway, Frank Gobbi, Jr., Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. – After the fact Major Stormwater Management Permit for the redevelopment (regrading)of a commercial building (MSMP 2018-24).
- 2.3.7: 35 PM - 68 Stoughton Road,Joseph Gatto, Applicant – Michael Morris, Norwood Engineering, Rep - Major Stormwater Permit Application for an addition to a single family dwelling (MSMP 2018-26)
- New Applications:
- 3.1.7:50 PM 59 Durham Road, Giorgio Petruzziello, Supreme Development Inc., Applicant – Michael Carter, GCG Associates , Rep. – New Single Family Dwelling (MSMP 2018-27)
- 3.2.8:05 PM - 20 Hyde Park Street, Daniel Bronson, Applicant – New Shed (RDA 2018-10)
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- 94 & 98 Border Road – MSMP COC
- 83 Washington Street – OOC COC
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes –6/21/18, 7/19/18, 8/16/18, 9/6/18