Find School Committee meetings on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
- Date: 12/06/2018 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications To Be Continued to December 20, 2018
- 1.1.235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
- 1.2.339 Washington Street, Garnett Realty Trust, Applicant – Sue Harrington, GCG Engineering, Rep. Major Stormwater Permit Application for the redevelopment (mixed use addition) of a commercial building (MSMP 2015-25).
- 1.3.270 & 290 Bussey Street, Delapa Plaza East, Inc., App – Jim Devellis, DeVellis Zrein, Inc – Rep. –Commercial/residential redevelopment of an existing commercial building in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands, Bank, and Land Under Water; and Riverfront Area (DEP File # 141-0535, MSMP 2018-07).
- Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
- 2.1.7:00 PM – 456 Providence Highway & 62 Eastern Avenue, RK Associates, Inc., App - Forrest Lindwall, Mistry Associates, Rep. –Demolition of a 2-story commercial building and construction of a 1,800 sf 1-story retail building (DEP File #141-0544 MSMP 2018-19).
2.2 7:10 PM - 218 High Street, Map 111, Lot 3, Antonio Ferrara, Applicant – Byron Holmes, Holmes Engineering, Representative: Major Stormwater Management Permit for the construction of a new two family dwelling (MSMP #2018-22).
- 7:10 PM - 218 High Street, Map 111, Lot 67, Antonio Ferrara, Applicant – Byron Holmes, Holmes Engineering, Representative: Major Stormwater Management Permit for the construction of a new single family dwelling (MSMP 2018-23).
- 7:30 PM - 530 Providence Highway, Frank Gobbi, Jr., Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. – After the fact permit for the redevelopment (regrading)of a commercial building (MSMP 2018-24).
- 7:40 PM - 637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- New Applications:
- 3.1.7:55 PM – 767 East Street (243 Madison Street), 769 East Street, LLC, Applicant – Daniel Campbell, Level Design Group, Representative – Construction of a new single family dwelling (MSMP 2018-30).
- 3.2.8:05 PM – 124 Quabish Road, Route 1 Management Land Trust, LLC as Trustee of 200 Commercial Circle Realty Trust, Applicant – Curtis Young, Wetlands Preservation, Inc., Representative – Construction of a wetland replication area (DEP File #141-TBD)
- 3.3.8:20 PM 91 Common Street, John Koger, Applicant – Construction of a 500 sf chicken coop (RDA 2013-13, mSMP 2018-04)
- 3.4.8:30 PM - 10 Campus Drive, Noble & Greenough School, Applicant – Paul Avery, Oak Consulting Group, Representative – 1,960 sf addition to Lawrence Auditorium (MSMP 2018-31).
- 3.5.8:45 PM – 1085 East Street, 1085 East St, LLC, Applicant – Daniel Campbell, Level Design Group, LLC, Representative – Demolition of existing SFD and construction of new SFD ( MSMP 2018-32).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Request for COCs
- Request to Extend OOC
- 399 West Street
- Administrative Approval
- 72 Carol Drive – Addition and handicapped ramp, removal of shed and pool.
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes – 11/15/18
- 124 Quabish Road, DEP File 141-243
- Centennial Dam, DEP File 141-0524
- 140 Providence Highway (Chik-Fil-A), SWP 2016-10
- 33 Stivaletta Drive (MSMP 2018-05)
- 31 Channing Road (MSMP 2016-21)