Find School Committee meetings on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
- Date: 04/04/2019 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications To Be Continued to April 18, 2019
- 339 Washington Street, Garnett Realty Trust, Applicant – Michael Carter, GCG Engineering, Rep. Major Stormwater Permit Application for the redevelopment (mixed use addition) of a commercial building (MSMP 2015-25).
- 637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 105 Schoolmaster Lane, Armando Petruzziello, Applicant – Karon Skinner Catrone, Rep. – Request for Determination of Applicability for construction of a new single family dwelling (RDA 2019-02).
- Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
2.1 7:00 PM - 235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep - Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
- New Applications
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Certificates of Compliance – 123 Eastern Avenue
- Letter of Support for Open Space and Recreation Plan
- Extension of a Major Stormwater Management permit-
- 22 Bridge Street
- 159 Meadowbrook Road
- Warrant Article Discussion
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes –3/21/19