Find School Committee meetings on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
Conservation Commission Meeting
- Date: 05/23/2019 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, O'Brien Meeting Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- Manor Fields Discussion
- 7:30 PM -Applications To Be Continued to June 6, 2019
- 339 Washington Street, Garnett Realty Trust, Applicant – Michael Carter, GCG Engineering, Rep. Major Stormwater Permit Application for the redevelopment (mixed use addition) of a commercial building (MSMP 2015-25).
- 637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 105 Schoolmaster Lane, Armando Petruzziello, Applicant – Karon Skinner Catrone, Rep. – Request for Determination of Applicability for construction of a new single family dwelling (RDA 2019-02).
- 123 Westfield Street- Lot 1, Oliver Garry, Westfield Crossing LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – Demolition of existing barn and construction of a new single family dwelling with septic system (DEP File #141-0549, MSMP 2019-03).
- 123 Westfield Street- Lot 2, Oliver Garry, Westfield Crossing LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of a new single family dwelling with septic system (DEP File #141-0548, MSMP 2019-04).
- Applications Continued from Previous Meetings (to be discussed tonight)
- 7:30 PM - 28 Stormy Hill, Anderson Almeida, Applicant – Paul Lindholm, Lindholm Engineering, Rep. – After-the-fact Request for Determination of Applicability for vegetation clearing to create parking spaces in Riverfront Area associated with Mother Brook (RDA 2019-03).
- 3.2.7:40 PM - 35-43 Roosevelt Road, Kevin Costello, Applicant – Jim DeCelle, DeCelle-Burke-Sala & Assoc., Inc., Representative – Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (DEP File # 141-0550).
- 3.3.7:50 PM - 48 Berkeley Road, Qiuling Chen, Applicant - Chi Man, Hardy + Man Design Group, P.C., Representative – Notice of Intent and Major Stormwater Management Permit for the demolition of an existing structure and construction of a new single family dwelling in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands (DEP File # 141-TBD, MSMP 2019-05).
- New Applications
- 8:00 PM- 20 Carematrix Drive, Olimas LLC and Skye Enterprises LLC, Applicant, Jon Tilton Williams & Sparages LLC, Representative – Notice of Intent to convert paved surface to artificial turf and playground area in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands (DEP File # 141-0551).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Certificates of Compliance –
- 397 Whiting Avenue(MSMP 2017-25)
- Mother Brook Condos (RDA 2017-01 and MSMP 2017-06)
- Modification to RDA and MSMP –
- 50 Fuller Street– Substitute rain garden for subsurface infiltration system (MSMP 2018-20)
- Modification to NOI/MSMP -
- Rustcraft Road, MWRA Southern Extra High Water Line- Revised dewatering plan (DEP #141-0509)
- 22 Bridge Street – Fuel oil/waste oil tank enclosure (DEP # 141-0493)
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes –5/2/19