Agendas & Meeting Minutes
Select Board or Committee Below
- Date: 11/02/2017 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM: Applications To Be Continued to November 16, 2017
- 1.1.38 Icehouse Lane, Giorgio Petruzziello, Supreme Development, Inc. –Matt Smith, Norwood Engineering, Rep –Notice of Intent for a new SFD in Riverfront and UBA (DEP #141-0510).
- 1.2.13 Powers Street, Giorgio Petruzziello, Supreme Development, Inc. – Matt Smith, Norwood Engineering – Rep- Notice of Intent for a new SFD in Riverfront and UBA (DEP #141-0511, MSMP 2017-13).
- 1.3.267 Providence Highway (Mother Brook Diversion Structure), MA Dept of Conservation and Recreation, Applicant – Lauren Gluck, Pare Corporation, Rep – Removal of 16,850± sf of vegetation along the northern and southern embankments of the Mother Brook surrounding the Mother Brook Diversion Structure (DEP File # 141-0525, MSMP 2017-11)
- 1.4.1000 Washington Street, Joseph Moussalli, Applicant – Michael Joyce, Joyce Consulting Group, Rep – Major Stormwater Permit for a 3-story mixed use redevelopment with 2,800 sf of proposed commercial space and 28 residential units above (MSMP 2017-18).
- 7:05 PM: Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
- 2.1.910 - 928 Providence Highway, ACP Properties, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – Demolition of existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-12).
- 2.2.124 Country Club Road, Dedham Country and Polo Club, Applicant – Mike Toohill, BSC Group, Rep – Notice of Intent for dredging of the irrigation pond (8th hole). (DEP File #141-TBD).
- 7:30 PM: New Applications:
- 3.1.95 Eastern Avenue, Dedham Marketplace, LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Rep – Milling, repaving, and reconfiguration of existing surface parking lot in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland, Riverfront Area, and Bordering Land Subject to Flooding. Retrofitting of existing catch basins (DEP File #141-TBD, MSMP 2017-21)
- 3.2.256 Sprague Street, Corey & Dawn Amaral, Applicant – Steven Gioiosa, SITEC, Rep – New single family dwelling on a currently undeveloped lot in Buffer Zone to an Isolated Vegetated Wetlands (Dedham Notice of Intent only) (Dedham NOI 2017-01, MSMP 2017-22).
- 3.3.235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – Demolition of existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
- Old/New Business* -
- 450 Sprague Street (Manor Fields) - Status report and path forward (eg., re-delineation [ORAD issued 11/2013], stamped drawings, any other outstanding issues)
- 750 Providence Highway (141-0522)– Complaint and Summons
- Ursuline Academy, 85 Lowder Street – Stormwater Certificate of Compliance
- Meeting Minutes –10/19/17
*This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others.