Looking for School Committee meetings? See the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
Looking for Community Events? Visit the Community & Events Calendar.
- Date: 12/07/2017 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
1. 7:00 PM: Applications To Be Continued to December 21, 2017
1.1 1000 Washington Street, Joseph Moussalli, Applicant – Michael Joyce, Joyce Consulting Group, Rep – Major Stormwater Permit for a 3-story mixed use redevelopment with 2,800 sf of proposed commercial space and 28 residential units above (MSMP 2017-18).
1.2 235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep – Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23). A 3rd party review has been retained and a site visit conducted.
2. 7:05 PM: Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
- 2.1.267 Providence Highway (Mother Brook Diversion Structure), MA Dept of Conservation and Recreation, Applicant – Lauren Gluck, Pare Corporation, Rep – Removal of 16,850± sf of vegetation along the northern and southern embankments of the Mother Brook surrounding the Mother Brook Diversion Structure (DEP File # 141-0525, MSMP 2017-11).
- 2.2.256 Sprague Street, Corey & Dawn Amaral, Applicant – Steven Gioiosa, SITEC, Rep – New single family dwelling on a currently undeveloped lot in Buffer Zone to an IVW (Dedham NOI only) (Dedham NOI 2017-01, MSMP 2017-22).
- 2.3.95 Eastern Avenue, Dedham Marketplace, LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Rep – Milling, repaving, and reconfiguration of existing surface parking lot in Buffer Zone to BVW, BLSF, and Riverfront Area, basins (DEP File #141-0529, MSMP 2017-21).
- 2.4.124 Country Club Road, Dedham Country and Polo Club, Applicant – Mike Toohill, BSC Group, Rep – Notice of Intent for dredging of the irrigation pond (8th hole). (DEP File #141-0528).
- 2.5.West Roxbury to Needham Reliability Project, Eversource, Applicant – Michael Howard and Jeremy Fennell, Epsilon, Rep. (DEP File # 141-0530).
- 2.6.195 Highland Avenue - Kanayo Lala, A Francis Contracting, Rep. Construction of a new single family dwelling on an undeveloped lot (MSMP 2017-24).
3. 8:00 PM: New Applications:
3.1 225 Riverside Drive, David Thompson, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Rep. – Notice of Intent for the replacement of retaining walls at an existing SFD in Riverfront Area and Buffer Zone (DEP File # 141-TBD)
3.2 397 Whiting Avenue, Richard Howdy, Applicant – Paul Lindholm, Rep. – Major Stormwater Management Permit for the demolition of an existing SFD and construction of a new 2-family residence (MSMP 2017-25).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
- Old/New Business* -
- 2017 Meeting Agenda
- 2nd Draft Stormwater Regulations
- Meeting Minutes –11/16/17
*This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others.