Board of Selectmen seek candidates for the newly formed Human Rights Commission
Post Date: 04/10/2018 3:34 PM
Commissioners are expected to work with other members of the Commission and members of the community to:
- Develop community awareness and education of human rights.
- Promote understanding of diverse cultures through education, community events, educational panels and celebrations.
- Serve as a resource with respect to issues that challenge any individual or group’s enjoyment of their basic human rights in our community.
- Promote cooperation between private and public organizations and agencies to cultivate an atmosphere of mutual understanding and harmonious intergroup relationships.
- Provide annual and on-request reports to the Board of Selectmen
See more information about the Dedham Human Rights Commission and the vacancy posting.