The 2019 Flag Day Parade will take place on Friday June 14th . This will be the 52st edition of the parade . The Parade will start 6pm. Here is a line up of participants.
If you would like to submit interest to participate in the Flag Day Parade please complete the Participant Form.
The parade route:
- Starts on East Street at Dedham Middle School,
- Proceeds down East street and left onto High Street,
- Follows high street into Dedham Square past the Community Theater,
- Turns right onto Washington Street,
- Turns right onto Harris Street,
- Proceeds down High Street to East Dedham,
- Turns right on Milton Street,
- Turns right onto Walnut Street,
- Turns left onto Oakdale Avenue,
- Turns right onto Sanderson Avenue,
- Turns right onto Mt. Vernon Street,
- Turns left onto Whiting Avenue
- Parade ends at Memorial Park.