Located on the Dedham Police Headquarters, the Police Department:
- Provides for the safety and security of Dedham residents and businesses, protects property, and preserves the public peace.
- Works to improve public safety in emergency and non-emergency situations through preventative programs and judicious enforcement.
- Partners with neighborhood organizations and local businesses to reduce crime.
Dedham Police Community Survey
The Dedham Police Department is conducting a community survey related to police services. This survey is being conducted in order to gain community insight related to customer service, crime related perceptions, community concerns and police services. Your participation in this survey is greatly appreciated.
- Complete the survey online: Dedham Police Community Survey 2019
- Printed versions of the survey will also be accepted. Please return to the Dedham Police Department, 600 High Street, Dedham, MA 02026, Attn: Chief d’Entremont. Printable Police Community Survey 2019
When to Contact us
Dial 911 in an emergency. Please read more about when to use 911 here. For non-emergency information or concerns, you can contact our business line at 781-751-9300.
|Non-Emergency||Public Safety Dispatcher||(781) 326-1212|
|Chief's Office||Secretary Elizabeth Hodgdon||(781) 751-9324|
Anonymous Tips and
Sensitive Material Reporting
|Police Prosecutor||Sgt. Michael Doyle||(781) 751-9319|
Records Department /
|Officer John Rinn||(781) 751-9322|
|Traffic Divisions||Business Line||(781) 751-9300|