Located in the William H. Dunn Public Works Facility at 55 River Street, the Public Works Department (DPW):
- Oversees recycling and solid waste disposal.
- Manages construction on public ways, including pothole repairs, line painting, and sidewalk maintenance.
- Ensures the proper operation of traffic signals, street lights, and street signs.
- Removes snow and treats icy roads during winter months.
- Plants and prunes public shade trees.
We strive to provide efficient and pleasant customer service, whether you email us, call the office, or chat with a DPW staff member working in your neighborhood.
YourGOV is an online and mobile application that enables anyone in Dedham to report non-emergency issues and service requests quickly via a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Mobile apps are available for both Apple and Android. Visit our Service Request page for more information.