Service Requests (YourGOV)

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

yourgov logoNote: service requests submitted with YourGOV should be for non-emergency issues only.

YourGOV is an online and mobile application that enables anyone in Dedham to report non-emergency issues and service requests quickly via a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Mobile apps are available for both Apple and Android.


How it works:

  1. You may notice an issue, such as a pothole.
  2. Log into YourGOV if you're a registered user. 
    (First-time users need to create a profile using a valid email address.)
  3. Click or tap the plus sign (+) to identify the location of the issue on the map.
  4. Select an issue type.
  5. Enter any pertinent details and even add a photo.
  6. Submit your request.

YourGOV automatically delivers requests to the DPW where staff members review the reported issues and route work orders.


Broken recycling or trash cart

Drainage problem

Curb damage

Dead animal

Loose manhole cover

Overgrown bush or tree


Sewer problem

Sidewalk repair

Snow removal

Street light issues

Traffic light issues