Dedham strives to provide excellent humanitarian services to all Town residents.
- Board of Health: Formulates and enforces rules and regulations to protect the environment and public health.
- Housing Authority: Provides housing assistance to low-income residents through State and Federal programs.
- Coalition for Alcohol & Drug Awareness: Works to educate and involve the community in preventing and addressing substance abuse.
- Commission on Disability: Advocates to improve access for persons with disabilities in commercial and public buildings, playgrounds, and schools.
- Council on Aging Board: Works to address the concerns and needs of aging residents.
- Human Rights Commission: Supports the human rights of groups, organizations, and individuals against discrimination in housing, employment, education, public accommodations, town services, insurance, banking, credit and health care.