Submitting Service Requests

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Service requests for non-emergency issues can be reported using the YourGOV citizen request application. 

Report common issues such potholes, street light outages and more complete with location, details and photos from your personal computer or your mobile device.  Once submitted, your request will be routed to the Public Works Department for review and handling.  

Accessing YourGov from a Computer

Click here to go to YourGov. First time users, will need to create a profile using a valid email address.  Once you have registered a profile, you may login to add a request.  To add a request, either enter an address or click on the map, select an issue, the date the issue was observed and enter any pertinent details.

Accessing YourGov from a Mobile Device

iPhone™ users can download the free YourGOV iPhone app in the iTunes App Store.  Android™ users can download the free YourGOV app in the Google Market or Amazon App Store.