My name is Paul M. Munchbach and I would like to welcome you to the web page for the Town Clerk's office.The Town Clerk serves as the chief election official and is directly responsible to the voters of the Town. More specifically, the Town Clerk ‘s duties are
- Oversees polling places, election officers, and the general conduct of all elections.
- Directs preparation of ballots, voting equipment, voting lists, certifies nomination papers and initiative petitions.
- Supervises voter registration and absentee balloting.
- Conducts the annual town census, prepares the street list of residents.
- Records and certifies all official actions of the Town and keeps the Town Seal.
- Records state tax liens and Uniform Commercial Code filings.
- Records and preserves all vital statistics, births, deaths, marriages.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed members of local committees and boards.
- Submits by-laws and zoning ordinances to Attorney General for approval.
- Issues licenses for raffles and bazaars, business certificates, fuel storage permits and dog licenses.
Paul M. Munchbach - Town Clerk
Kristen Morse - Assistant Town Clerk
Anita Niland - Administrative Assistant
Kristin McMillan - Administrative Assistant
Town Administration Building
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, MA 02026
Telephone: (781) 751-9200
Facsimile: (781) 751-9109