The Dedham Board of Health serves many areas of our community. The Health Director is responsible for the daily operations of the department and answers directly to the three Elected Members of the Board.
- Health Director inspects all food establishments, camps, pools, dumpsters and Title V regulations.
- Health Department is responsible for issuing the following permits and licenses:
- Well Permits
- Letter of Compliance (Housing Issues)
- Burial Permits
- Pools (indoor)
- Summer Camp
- Permit applications
- Title V Disposal/Construction
- Funeral Directors
- Installer Permits
- Food establishments
- Retail Convenience
- Housing Inspector enforces regulations under the State Sanitary Code to meet compliance for Minimum Standards of fitness for Human Habitation.
- Public Health Nurse runs immunization programs, blood pressure clinics, school programs and home visits.
- Administrative Assistant answers all questions and has a solution to any problem.
Leanne Jasset- Chairman
Mary Ellard- Secretary
Dr. Michael O”Leary- Member
Catherine Cardinale – Health Director
Leontia Flanagan-Asst Health Director
Mary LaRoche- Public Health Nurse
Joan Conway- Administrative Assistant