The way land is used and buildings are constructed or modified is important for safety and fair zoning and development practices.
- Assessor Tax Maps: Visit the GIS Property Viewer for the most recent parcel information. Individual Tax maps are available for download.
- Building, Code, and Zoning Enforcement: The Building Department is responsible for the enforcement of building codes as well as other code enforcement. They work in cooperation with the Planning & Zoning office and the Planning Board to enforce zoning regulations.
- Maps: The Town’s GIS Department maintains a comprehensive online directory of maps and applications.
- Property Search: Use the GIS Department's application to get property information and Assessors information, as well as view property with overlay zoning.
- Tree Inventory: An application to view the Town's tree inventory for all trees, stumps, and planting sites along the Town’s public street rights-of-way (ROW), Endicott Estate, and Village Cemetery.
- Zoning: Understand the town's zoning regulations through the Zoning Bylaws.