Perhaps the most visible and crucial part of local government is the establishment and maintenance of roads, bridges, sidewalks, and buildings.
- Construction Updates: Stay up to date with the Department of Public Works (DPW) and their repairs and replacements of roads.
- Dedham-Westwood Water District: The Town shares a water district with the neighboring Town of Westwood. The DWWD is a non-profit, locally controlled public water system, and the only water supplier available in our area.
- Report an Issue: Use the YourGov application to report non-emergency issues in public ways such as potholes, traffic light issues, or overgrown vegetation.
- Sewer System: Learn about the sanitary sewer and stormwater drainage systems in Town.
- Traffic Calming & Regulations: Is speeding an issue in your neighborhood? The Town has a specialized committee which takes into consideration requests for traffic calming measures, such as stop signs and speed bumps.