School Committee meetings are published on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
- Date: 01/17/2019 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications To Be Continued to February 7, 2019
- 339 Washington Street, Garnett Realty Trust, Applicant – Sue Harrington, GCG Engineering, Rep. Major Stormwater Permit Application for the redevelopment (mixed use addition) of a commercial building (MSMP 2015-25).
- 235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep - Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
- 270 & 290 Bussey Street, Delapa Plaza East, Inc., App – Jim Devellis, DeVellis Zrein, Inc – Rep. –Commercial/residential redevelopment of an existing commercial building in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands, Bank, and Land Under Water; and Riverfront Area (DEP File # 141-0535, MSMP 2018-07).
- 530 Providence Highway, Frank Gobbi, Jr., Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. – After the fact permit for the redevelopment (regrading)of a commercial building (MSMP 2018-24).
- 637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
1.6 219 Lowder Street, Collis, LLC, Gregory Carlevale, Applicant – Scott Henderson Representative. – Seven unit Planned Residential Development (MSMP 2018-34).
- Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
2.1 7:05 PM – 124 Quabish Road, Route 1 Management Land Trust, LLC as Trustee of 200 Commercial Circle Realty Trust, Applicant – Curtis Young, Wetlands Preservation, Inc., Representative – Construction of a wetland replication area in Bordering Vegetated Wetlands (DEP File #141-0545).
- New Applications:
- 3.1.7:10 PM -– 122-124 Milton Street, Matt Jassett, Applicant – Paul Lindholm, Representative – New two family residence in Riverfront Area (DEP File # 141-TBD, MSMP 2018-33).
- 3.2.7:25 PM – 215 Central Ave, 155 Pleasant LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – New single family dwelling (MSMP 2019-01)
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Request for COCs
- 397-401Whiting Avenue (MSMP 2017-25)
- MSMP – Request for Modification
- 59 Durham Road (MSMP 2018-27)
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes –12/20/18; 1/3/19