Conservation Commission meeting minutes are typically published on this website after they have been approved by the Commission. To inquire about minutes that are not posted online, please contact the Conservation Department. Audio files may also be available.
- Date: 02/21/2019 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications To Be Continued to March 7, 2019
- 339 Washington Street, Garnett Realty Trust, Applicant – Michael Carter, GCG Engineering, Rep. Major Stormwater Permit Application for the redevelopment (mixed use addition) of a commercial building (MSMP 2015-25).
- 235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep - Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
- 637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
- 2.1.7:05 PM- 270 & 290 Bussey Street, Delapa Plaza East, Inc., App – Jim Devellis, DeVellis Zrein, Inc – Rep. –Commercial/residential redevelopment of an existing commercial building in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands, Bank, and Land Under Water; and Riverfront Area (DEP File # 141-0535, MSMP 2018-07)
- 2.2.7:10 PM – 122-124 Milton Street, Matt Jasset, Applicant – Paul Lindholm, Representative – New two family residence in Riverfront Area (DEP File # 141-0546, MSMP 2018-33).
- 2.3.7:25 PM – 215 Central Ave, 155 Pleasant LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – New single family dwelling (MSMP 2019-01).
- 2.4.7:40 PM - 530 Providence Highway, Frank Gobbi, Jr., Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. – After the fact permit for the redevelopment (regrading)of a commercial building (MSMP 2018-24).
- New Applications:
- 3.1.7:55 PM- 105 Schoolmaster Lane, Armando Petruzziello, Applicant – Edmond Spruhan, Spruhan Engineering, Representative – New single family home on an undeveloped lot (MSMP 2019-02)
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Certificate of Compliance – 123 Eastern Avenue
- Notice of Violation Update - 28 Storny Hill
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes –2/7/19