Conservation Commission meeting minutes are typically published on this website after they have been approved by the Commission. To inquire about minutes that are not posted online, please contact the Conservation Department. Audio files may also be available.
- Date: 04/18/2019 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Warrant Article Discussion – Articles 15 (MS4 Funding) and 16 ( I/I Funding)
- 7:20 PM -Applications To Be Continued to May 2, 2019
- 339 Washington Street, Garnett Realty Trust, Applicant – Michael Carter, GCG Engineering, Rep. Major Stormwater Permit Application for the redevelopment (mixed use addition) of a commercial building (MSMP 2015-25).
- 637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 105 Schoolmaster Lane, Armando Petruzziello, Applicant – Karon Skinner Catrone, Rep. – Request for Determination of Applicability for construction of a new single family dwelling (RDA 2019-02).
- 28 Stormy Hill, Anderson Almeida, Applicant – Paul Lindholm, Lindholm Engineering, Rep. – After-the-fact Request for Determination of Applicability for vegetation clearing to create parking spaces in Riverfront Area associated with Mother Brook (RDA 2019-03).
- Applications Opened Previously (to be heard this evening):
2.1 7:25 PM - 235 & 243 Bussey Street, ANJOM, LLC, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Rep - Demolition of five existing structures on-site and construction of a new mixed use building (MSMP 2017-23).
- New Applications
- 3.1.7:30 PM - 123 Westfield Street- Lot 1, Oliver Garry, Westfield Crossing LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – Demolition of existing barn and construction of a new single family dwelling with septic system (DEP File #141-TBD, MSMP 2019-03).
- 3.2.7:30 PM - 123 Westfield Street- Lot 2, Oliver Garry, Westfield Crossing LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of a new single family dwelling with septic system (DEP File #141-TBD, MSMP 2019-04).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Certificates of Compliance – Town Landing Canoe Launch (DEP File 141-0429)
- Letter of Support for MVP Grant
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes –4/4/19