Conservation Commission meeting minutes are typically published on this website after they have been approved by the Commission. To inquire about minutes that are not posted online, please contact the Conservation Department. Audio files may also be available.
- Date: 05/02/2019 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Warrant Article Discussion –Providence Highway District Improvement Financing Plan
- 7:15 PM -Applications To Be Continued to May 16, 2019
- 339 Washington Street, Garnett Realty Trust, Applicant – Michael Carter, GCG Engineering, Rep. Major Stormwater Permit Application for the redevelopment (mixed use addition) of a commercial building (MSMP 2015-25).
- 637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 105 Schoolmaster Lane, Armando Petruzziello, Applicant – Karon Skinner Catrone, Rep. – Request for Determination of Applicability for construction of a new single family dwelling (RDA 2019-02).
- 123 Westfield Street- Lot 1, Oliver Garry, Westfield Crossing LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – Demolition of existing barn and construction of a new single family dwelling with septic system (DEP File #141-0549, MSMP 2019-03).
- 123 Westfield Street- Lot 2, Oliver Garry, Westfield Crossing LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of a new single family dwelling with septic system (DEP File #141-0548, MSMP 2019-04).
- 28 Stormy Hill, Anderson Almeida, Applicant – Paul Lindholm, Lindholm Engineering, Rep. – After-the-fact Request for Determination of Applicability for vegetation clearing to create parking spaces in Riverfront Area associated with Mother Brook (RDA 2019-03).
- New Applications
- 7:20 PM - 35-43 Roosevelt Road, Kevin Costello, Applicant – Jim DeCelle, DeCelle-Burke-Sala & Assoc., Inc., Representative – Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (DEP File # 141-0550).
- 7:30 PM - 48 Berkeley Road, Qiuling Chen, Applicant - Chi Man, Hardy + Man Design Group, P.C., Representative – Notice of Intent and Major Stormwater Management Permit for the demolition of an existing structure and construction of a new single family dwelling in Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands (DEP File # 141-TBD, MSMP 2019-05).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting)
Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Certificates of Compliance – 128 West Jersey Street
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes –4/18/19