Conservation Commission meeting minutes are typically published on this website after they have been approved by the Commission. To inquire about minutes that are not posted online, please contact the Conservation Department. Audio files may also be available.
- Date: 08/15/2019 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications To Be Continued to September 5th, 2019
- 1.1.637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 1.2.214 Lowder Street, John Joyce, Old Gove Parners, Applicant Regan Harrold, Beals and Thomas, Representative - Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (DEP #141-0554).
- Applications Continued from Previous Meetings (to be discussed tonight)
3.1 7:00 PM - 105 Schoolmaster Lane, Armando Petruzziello, Applicant – Edmond Spruhan, Spruhan Engineering , Rep. – Major Stormwater Management Permit Construction of a new single family dwelling, driveway and pool. (RDA 2019-02, MSMP 2019-02).
3.2 7:15 PM– 375 Sprague Street, Silver Beach Partners, LLC, Applicant – Nick Facendola, Level Design Group, Representative - New duplex (MSMP 2019-07)
- 7:15 PM - 377 Sprague Street, Silver Beach Partners, LLC, Applicant – Nick Facendola, Level Design Group, Representative – Demolish existing SFD and construct new duplex(MSMP 2019-08).
- 7:15 PM- 385 Sprague Street, Silver Beach Partners, LLC, Applicant – Nick Facendola, Level Design Group, Representative - New SFD (MSMP 2019-09)
- 7:15 PM- 387 Sprague Street, Silver Beach Partners, LLC, Applicant – Nick Facendola, Level Design Group, Representative – New SFD (MSMP 2019-10).
- New Applications
3.1 7:45 PM – 4 Prospect Street, FRIT Solar, Inc., Applicant – Chris Lucas, Lucas Environmental, LLC , Representative – ANRAD (DEP #141-TBD).
3.2 8:00 PM – 80 Bridge Street, Chris Kotsiopoulis, Trustree Wayside Realty, Applicant – Peter Barbieri, Fletcher Tilton, Representative – Request for Determination of Applicability for commercial redevelopment in Riverfront Area (RDA 2019-07).
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting). Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Violations –
- 235 Common Street, Richard Irving
- 215 Central Street, Aldair Brito
- Agents Report
- 750 Providence Highway - SOC
- Meeting Minutes – 7/11/19; 8/1/19