Conservation Commission meeting minutes are typically published on this website after they have been approved by the Commission. To inquire about minutes that are not posted online, please contact the Conservation Department. Audio files may also be available.
- Date: 12/05/2019 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications To Be Continued to December 19, 2019
- 1.1.637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 1.2.123 Westfield Street- Lot 1, Oliver Garry, Westfield Crossing LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – Demolition of existing barn and construction of a new single family dwelling with septic system (DEP File #141-0549, MSMP 2019-03).
- 1.3.123 Westfield Street- Lot 2, Oliver Garry, Westfield Crossing LLC, Applicant – David Johnson, Norwood Engineering, Representative – Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of a new single family dwelling with septic system (DEP File #141-0548, MSMP 2019-04). –
- 1.4.35 Roosevelt Road, Kevin Costello, Applicant – Jim DeCelle, DeCelle-Burke-Salas, Representative – Notice of Intent and Major Stormwater Management Permit for a new single family dwelling (DEP #141-0559, MSMP 2019-13).
- 1.5.8 Industrial Way, Hurley Wire and Cable, Applicant – Joe Murphy, Representative – Major Stormwater Management Permit for the demolition of existing wooden addition and replacement with new steel structure with loading dock and access ramp (MSMP 2019-14).
- 1.6.92 Country Club Road, Robert Naser, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting, Representative – Notice of Intent and Major Stormwater Management Permit application for the renovation of an existing single family dwelling (DEP #141-0560, MSMP 2019-12).
- Applications Continued from Previous Meetings (to be discussed tonight)
2.1 7:00 PM - 45 Thomas Street, Perkins and Georgina Perkins, Applicant – Paul Lindholm, Representative – New modular SFD on existing foundation (RDA 2019-08).
2.2 7:10 PM - 177 Meadowbrook Road, Marie Louise Kehoe and Family, Applicant – Paul Lindholm, Representative – New SFD on undeveloped lot (DEP # 141-0561, MSMP 2019-17)
3. New Applications
3.1 7:20PM – 43 Hillsdale Road, Carlos Fereirra, Applicant – Revised stormwater management proposal for two new SFD (MSMP 2019-18) – This item is to be opened and then continued to 12/19/19.
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting). Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Memorial Field – DPW Snow Storage
- Certificate ofCompliances –
- 254 Westfield Street (DEP # 141-0277)
- Agents Report
- Meeting Minutes - 11/7/19; 11/21/19