Find School Committee meetings on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
Commission on Disability
Dedham Commission on Disability
- Date: 09/23/2019 7:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
TOWN OF DEDHAM
POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF M.G.L. CHAPTER 30A SECTION 20 AS AMENDED.
Board or Committee: Dedham Commission on Disability
Location: First Floor Meeting Room, Dedham Town Hall,
26 Bryant Street, Dedham, MA 02026
Day, Date, Time: September 23, 2019; 7:00 p.m.
Submitted By: John F. Tocci, Chair
Date: September 19, 2019
1. Reading/Approval of the Minutes from Previous Meeting;
2. Treasurer’s Report – Ken Cimeno;
3. Recreation Master Plan Update and Future Action – Mac Sterling;
4. Handicap Parking Logo Changes – John Tocci;
5. Municipal ADA Grant Program Application – John Tocci;
6. Termination of Dedham Bus Service – John Tocci;
7. Handicapped Parking Issue at 224 Bussey Street – Ken Cimeno and John Tocci;
8. Dedham Health and Athletic Club pool accessibility Issues – Tricia Whitehouse.
9. New Business; and
*This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others.
Agenda:COD Agenda 09-23-19Return to full list >>