School Committee meetings are published on the Dedham Public Schools Calendar.
- Date: 01/09/2020 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
26 Bryant Street
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- 7:00 PM -Applications to Be Continued to January 23, 2020
- 1.1.637 East Street, Frank Gobbi, Applicant – John Glossa, Glossa Engineering, Rep. - Roadway and utilities for a proposed subdivision adjacent to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands- (DEP File # 141-0486).
- 1.2.92 Country Club Road, Robert Naser, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting, Representative – Notice of Intent and Major Stormwater Management Permit application for the renovation of an existing single-family dwelling (DEP #141-0560, MSMP 2019-12).
- Applications Continued from Previous Meetings (to be discussed tonight)
- 2.1.7:00 PM 43 Hillsdale Road, Carlos Ferreira, Applicant –Stormwater Management Permit Application for the construction of two new single-family dwellings (MSMP 2019-18).
- 2.2.7:10 PM 8 Industrial Way, Hurley Wire and Cable, Applicant – Joe Murphy, Representative – Major Stormwater Management Permit for the demolition of existing wooden addition and replacement with new steel structure with loading dock and access ramp (MSMP 2019-14).
2.3 7:20 PM – 7 Bussey Street, Barry Noone, Applicant – Demolition of an existing single-family dwelling and construction of a new single family dwelling (MSMP 2019-19).
3. New Applications
3.1 7:30 PM – 140 West Jersey Street, Giorgio Petruzzielo, Supreme Development, Applicant –Michael Carter, GCG Associates, Representative - Construction of a new single family dwelling on an unimproved lot (MSMP 2019-20)
3.2 7:45 PM – 70 Hastings Road, Joseph Federico, Applicant – Scott Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services, Representative – Construction of a new single family dwelling on an unimproved lot (Dedham NOI 2019-01, MSMP 2019-21)
3.3 8:00 PM – 211 High Street, Park Dental, Applicant – Joseph Piccirilli, Highpoint Engineering, Applicant Construct a new, ADA compliant handicap ramp to the building entrance (MSMP 2019-10)
Informal Discussion- (The following items may be discussed at any point during the meeting). Old/New Business - This item is included to acknowledge that there may be matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair that could be raised during the Public Comment period by other members of the Committee, by staff or others
- Meeting Minutes