Town election nomination papers are due Friday, Feb. 21
Written notice from incumbent Town Representatives is due by 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 14
Nomination papers are available from the Town Clerk's office. They may be obtained only by a candidate or a person who has the written authorization from the candidate. This rule applies to Town Representatives as well as major office candidates. (MGL Chapter 53, Section 17 G.L.)
Incumbent Town Representatives must submit written notice to become candidates for re-election to the Town Clerk's office by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 14 (MGL Chapter 53, Section 10).
- Major Office: 50 registered voters throughout the Town.
- Town Representatives: 10 registered voters from your precinct.
- Wednesday, February 19: Deadline to obtain nomination papers is 5 p.m.
- Friday, February 21: Deadline for submitting nomination papers to Registrars for certification of signatures is 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10: Deadline to withdraw nomination papers or object is 5 p.m. Drawing for position on the ballot is scheduled for 6 p.m.
- Friday, March 20: Deadline to register voters for the Town election.
- Saturday, April 11: Town Elections. Polls will open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.