Webinar: Reopening Guidance and Updated Loan Information
Dedham business owners, mark you calendars for 1 p.m. on Wednesday, May 20, for an online presentation about Gov. Baker's reopening plan for Massachusetts and new guidance on Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness.
Speakers will provide an overview of the Governor's reopening plan for Massachusetts, which was released on May 18 by the Reopening Task Force. The presentation will also address new guidance on loan forgiveness for the U.S. Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans that's anticipated.
- Tom O’Rouke, CEO of Neponset River Regional Chamber
- Margaret Laforest, Mass. Office of Business Development (MOBD)
- Susan Lourie, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Rod Clark, SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives)
- Nancy Lowd, Mass. Small Business Development Center (MSBDC)
This presentation is being hosted by the Neponset River Regional Chamber, U.S. Small Business Administration, SCORE, Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network, and the Mass. Office of Business Development.