Use the Icon below to access the Program Registration Page
Learn more about each of our recreation programs as well as other services that we provide below or email Deb Anderson:
- Departments:Parks and Recreation
- Divisions:Recreation Programs & Services
To stay in the loop about Parks & Recreation News & Events, sign up to receive eNotifications.
Flag Day Parade
The Parks and Recreation Department in conjunction with the Flag Day Committee runs the Flag Day Parade on or around June 14 each year.
If your organization would like to participate in the Parade, please fill out our Participant Form
The parade route:
- Starts on East Street at Dedham Middle School,
- Proceeds down East street and left onto High Street,
- Follows high street into Dedham Square past the Community Theater,
- Turns right onto Washington Street,
- Turns right onto Harris Street,
- Proceeds down High Street to East Dedham,
- Turns right on Milton Street,
- Turns right onto Walnut Street,
- Turns left onto Oakdale Avenue,
- Turns right onto Sanderson Avenue,
- Turns right onto Mt. Vernon Street,
- Turns left onto Whiting Avenue
- Parade ends at Memorial Field.
The Parks and Recreation Department works with the Friends of Dedham Recreation and the Friends of The Dedham Pool to run the annual Dedham Day on the last Sunday in September at the Memorial Park.
Dedham Day is held annually at John Barnes Memorial Park. The Parks and Recreation Department will post information on this event within their news and events postings. Subscribe to our eNotifications to be sure not to miss this fun, family-friendly event!
Interested in being a vendor at Dedham Day? Download the Vendor Application form.
The Parks and Recreation Department works with the Police Department to run the annual Bike Rodeo at the Endicott Estate.