Certain tax exemptions and deferrals are available to taxpayers who meet specific criteria. The fact sheets below, created by the Massachusetts Department of Revenue, provide general information about these local property tax exemptions and deferrals.
- Seniors, Surviving Spouses, Minor Child (of deceased parent): Clauses 17, 17C, 17C½, 17D
- Veterans: Clauses 22, 22A, 22B, 22C, 22D, 22E, PARAPLEGICS
- Legally Blind Persons: Clauses 37, 37A
- Seniors (exemption): Clauses 41, 41B, 41C, 41C½
- Seniors (deferral): Clause 41A
Download an application for all exemptions. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Assessor's Office.