Building Inspectors are responsible for:
- Ascertaining that all requirements are met before permits are issued,
- Performing building inspections,
- Issuing building permits,
- Enforcing the Town's Zoning By-Laws, State Building Code, Sign Code,
- Citing violations and imposing fines when necessary,
- Investigating complaints that come under our jurisdiction, and
- Performing annual inspection of all places of assembly.
Inspector in-office hours
| Monday -Friday
|8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.|
|3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
Inspectors are also in the office alternating Wednesday evenings. Please check with the individual inspectors regarding their Wednesday evening hours, and other hours available during the day.
Assistant Building Commissioner