Housing Authority Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Dedham Housing Authority provides housing assistance to low income residents through the management programs such as Low Rent Public Housing and the Housing Choice Voucher Program( Section 8).  These programs are income based and the eligibility guidelines are set by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). There may be waiting lists for rentals or vouchers, however the waiting lists remain open at all times for new applicants.  If you are in need of housing assistance in the area, please contact the Housing Authority directly to obtain more information about eligibility requirements, availability of rentals or vouchers, the status of any waiting list and their application procedures.



Parkway Court (built in 1959)

25 units of 1 bedroom elderly housing

Doggett Circle (built in 1969) 80 units of 1 bedroom elderly housing
O’Neil Drive (built in 1977) 100 units of 1 bedroom elderly housing
Veterans Road (built in 1948) 78 units of 2 and 3 bedroom family housing
Parker Staples Rd (built in 1950) 26 units of 3 bedroom family housing
Hitchen Drive (built in 1994) Single family unit housing 8 clients of Dept of Mental Health


High St/O’Brien Way (built in 1962)

24 units of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom family housing

Section 8 461 units of rent subsidized private housing


Any individual who believes he or she has been denied employment or housing, discharged, or has suffered discrimination in compensation or in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment or housing on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the armed forces, presence of children, or political beliefs, receipt of public assistance rental assistance or housing subsidy or any other basis prohibited by law, has the right to file a complaint with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD).