The day-to-day operations of the Town are the responsibility of full-time employees, as opposed to the part-time volunteers who sit on boards and committees. Town staff work in conjunction with some elected and appointed officials on managing certain aspects of Town operations.
- Board of Selectmen: Serve as the chief executive office of the Town, formulating policy directives and guidelines for all Town agencies, oversees licensing, and makes appointments to Town offices, boards, and committees.
- Town Manager: Appointed by and adherent to the elected Board of Selectmen, responsible for Town staff, and the head of daily Town operations.
- Town Clerk: Responsible for official record keeping and serves as the Town's chief election official.
- Sustainability Advisory Committee: Advises the Board of Selectmen on strategies for advancing local commitment to renewable energy.
- Transportation Advisory Committee: Reviews Traffic Calming Request Forms to determine if they are eligible for potential traffic calming measures.