I Want To...

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For your convenience we have provided the following list to help point you in the direction of information that you may be looking for. 

Pay online.
 I Want To...  How to:
Request or View a Public Record Visit the Public Records Request Page for more information.
Apply for a job Visit the Jobs page, linked from the top of each page or visit the webpage of the Human Resources Department.
Recycle or dispose of... Visit the Trash and Recycling Information page. 
Apply for a permit or license Find the permit/license you are looking for here.
Pay my bills or fees online Pay online. (Online billing is not available for all bills yet.)
Find Voting and Election Information Visit the Town Clerk's Elections and Voting page.
Find Requests for Proposals (RFPs) Visit the RFP page and sort by category or department.
Report an incident or a crime to the Police Department Visit the Police Department's Incident Reporting Tool
Report anonymous tips or sensitive material to the Police Dial: 781-326-7666
Report a non-emergency concern such as: a pothole,  streetlight, snow, traffic Use the DPW's Online Service Request Form
Report an issue with a webpage Email website@dedham-ma.gov
Report a Code Enforcement concern Visit the Code Enforcement webpage



Report anonymous tips or sensitive material
Report an issue with a webpage
Report an issue with a webpage