View Dedham updates on COVID-19. Town Hall remains closed to the public until further notice, but Town staff are providing services remotely.


Service Requests

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

menu of incident types

Service requests should be for non-emergency issues only.
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911.

Submit a service request


At the top left of the service request page: 

  1. Enter a street address in Dedham.
  2. Click the "Report an Incident" menu
  3. Select a category.
  4. Click the location on the map.
  5. Select the type of issue from the drop-down menu (see image).
  6. Enter your contact information and any comments.
  7. Click submit.

Requests are sent to Public Works staff who review them and create work orders. Once the work has been completed, the work order is closed.