Service requests should be for non-emergency issues only.
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911.
At the top left of the service request page:
- Enter a street address in Dedham.
- Click the "Report an Incident" menu
- Select a category.
- Click the location on the map.
- Select the type of issue from the drop-down menu (see image).
- Enter your contact information and any comments.
- Click submit.
Requests are sent to Public Works staff who review them and create work orders. Once the work has been completed, the work order is closed.